Summerfield Sewer Camera Inspection Services
If you’ve ever had a clogged sewer line, you understand how frustrating it can be. Besides the unpleasant smell, the backup can cause water damage to your property. A clogged sewer line can also be a health hazard.
That’s why using a professional sewer video inspection service to find the source of the problem is critical. A sewer camera inspection involves using a camera to examine the internal condition of sewer pipes. The footage helps the contractor determine the appropriate solution for the problem.
In Summerfield, NC, Master Plumbers Heating & Cooling is the company to call for all your drain line inspection needs. We have over 20 years of industry experience and can quickly identify the cause of your clog and recommend the most effective solution.
In addition to camera inspection, we also offer reliable plumbing repair services!
What Causes Sewer Line Problems in Guilford County?
Sewer clogging or breakage can result from many factors, including:
- Tree roots: Tree roots usually break into sewer pipes for moisture and nutrients.
- Clogged pipes: The build-up of minerals, grease, and debris can create sewer pipe blockage.
- Pipe corrosion and breakage: Over time, sewer pipes can deteriorate due to corrosive soil, drain cleaning chemicals, and other contaminants.
- Full septic tank: Overflowing septic tanks can cause sewage back-up into the sewer lines.
- Seismic activity: Ground shifts can cause bending and breakage of buried pipes.
Regardless of the cause of your sewer problem, we can quickly and effectively find the source without excavating your yard or damaging your property. After the sewer video inspection, our highly trained and licensed team can repair your sewer line, ensuring long-lasting results.