Website Master Plumbers Heating & Cooling
Residential Electrician Technician
- Does going to your current job fill you with dread the night before?
- Do you work at a company where the culture is everyone for themself?
- Are you ready to take your technical skills to the next level?
If you answered yes, we need to talk!
Master Plumber has been in business for over 20 years and is committed to providing quality solutions for their customers, all while standing behind our work that gets done right the first time! Don’t believe us? Check out all our + 5 Star Reviews!
A Master Plumber Electrical Service Technician…
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Diagnoses and repairs Electrical systems
- Discusses repairs and replacements with the homeowner prior to performing the work
- Uses their expertise to educate the customer on preventative maintenance
What Does It Take?
- Licensed Electrician with 3 + years of prior service experience (preferably in residential)
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- EPA certification
- Fantastic hourly pay with the opportunity to earn Spiffs
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time-Off + paid holidays
- Company vehicle
- Company supplied uniforms